Would you like to know about what a Palliative Care Volunteer does? If you are interested in making a difference to the lives of people and their families with a chronic life limiting illness please come along to our information session.
Some of the benefits you can gain from being a Palliative volunteer include:
- Strengthen skills and abilities in communication, compassion, and caring.
- Become a valued member of a dedicated and supportive team.
- Gain deeper knowledge about life, death and bereavement.
- Participate in respected volunteer training and regular learning opportunities.
- Have the privilege of sharing time with guests and their families.
When: July the 27th at 10.30 -11.30 am
Where: Anam Cara Colac
50 Forans Road, Barongarook West, 3249
(turn right at the Elliminyt mini mart and follow the signs to Anam Cara we are about 4 minutes’ drive from the mini mart, turning left into Forans Road)