Transition Towns Apollo Bay are hosting a FREE “Business Waste Forum” in Apollo Bay.
When: 24th October, 7pm Apollo Bay Hotel
Who should attend? All businesses who generate waste and are interested in making positive environmental changes for their community.
This forum is aimed for businesses who have:
– not yet started to think about waste reduction in their business, but would like to learn more (including reducing single use items and packaging)
– taken small steps on their waste reduction journey and would like to learn more &
– well-integrated waste reduction strategies & are keen to learn about industry trends
We understand change needs to start in small, slow steps so this is a supportive sharing and networking event. It is well known that many small changes can make a big difference.
Working in business ourselves we recognise the best tips and strategies often come from those working in the industry who have implemented changes in a similar environment. Therefore the forum focuses on local retail and hospitality businesses sharing their stories of success and how they have overcome any challenges. There will be a Q&A session and a number of resources to assist business review their business waste.
Benefits for business: Learning from other business how reducing waste can result in:
– cost savings and efficiencies,
– increased staff engagement,
– meeting the rising demands of the green consumer &
– making a positive difference in their local community
How to register:
Contact Margie Flanagan 0402 208 631 email@example.com